West Yorkshire and Harrogate Health and Care Partnership (WY&H HCP) are hosting a virtual Q&A on health and care developments on Friday 15 October 2021.
The free event is part of the ‘Stronger, healthier, better together’ series, and will bring voluntary, community and social enterprise colleagues together, with the aim of giving them the opportunity to ask questions direct about health and care developments taking place.
The webinar will be hosted by Rob Webster, CBE (WY&H HCP CEO Lead); and Hilary Thompson, Lead for WY&H HCP Harnessing the Power of Communities. It includes a panel of six health and care leaders.
- Helen Hirst, Chief Officer for Bradford district and Craven Clinical Commissioning Group and WY&H HCP Lead for the Partnership’s System Leadership and Development Programme
- Brendan Brown, CEO for Airedale NHS Foundation Trust and WY&H HCP CEO Lead for the Partnership’s Workforce Programme
- Frances Newall, NHS England, Head of Engagement and Communications
- Rachael Loftus, Head of Regional Health Partnerships
- Nahid Rasool, Chief Executive for Shantona Women’s and Family Centre, Leeds
- Fatima Khan-Shah, WY&H HCP Programme Director for Unpaid Carers and Personalised Care.
Rob Webster said: ‘Having the VCSE as members of our Partnership is critical to our success. Bringing colleagues together in this way gives everyone a chance to have their say on health and care developments across the area as well as the future of our integrated care system. In doing so, we will be able to hear directly about what is important to them and the diverse communities they support’.
Hilary Thompson said: ‘The sessions events are designed to promote new ways of thinking about how we can help ourselves and others as we move forward together. We are grateful to everyone who has given their time to make this an inspiring and exciting question time event, including our speakers, VCSE partners and volunteers’.
To join the session simply register at https://bit.ly/3yMIx3g before the end of September. Please put forward your questions to the panel when you register. The session will also be live streamed online.