The Leeds Mindful Employer Network is hosting in-person event to learn all about AW Hainsworth’s journey to overcoming stigma through prioritising effective mental health awareness and support for all employees.
The event will take place on Tuesday 19 March, 10:30am – 12pm at AW Hainsworth & Sons Ltd, Spring Valley Mills, Stanningley, Pudsey, LS28 6DW.
Sign up for the event through this Eventbrite link: Leeds Mindful Employer Network event at AW Hainsworth.
At the event you will:
- Visit the workplace of a local manufacturing company with over 230 years of heritage
- Enjoy complimentary refreshments on arrival
- Explore how AW Hainsworth has weaved genuine concern for employee wellbeing into their approach
- Hear directly from AW Hainsworth’s Managing Director and their HR Manager
- Learn about AW Hainsworth’s impressive mental health at work journey
- Get insight into AW Hainsworth’s transformative Mental Health Strategy
- Find out about their Employee Sanctuary Space
- Hear directly from staff members about the postive impact of AW Hainsworth’s approach
- Discuss ideas, make connections and share best practice with other local employers
This event is free and open to all members of Leeds Mindful Employer Network, local businesses, organisations and their staff.
This event is for people with a responsiblity for managing staff or supporting their wellbeing, including business owners.
The Leeds Mindful Employer Network welcome attendance from businesses of all sizes, from all sectors and industries.
If you are not yet a member of Leeds Mindful Employer Network please join for free here before you sign up.