100% Digital Leeds is hosting an online Digital Champion training session next week for anyone working to support people’s mental health and wellbeing.
Delivered in partnership with CoSpace North and and as part of the CoSpace North Online Lunch & Learn series, the training will give practical hints and tips on how you can motivate and support people to build their digital skill and confidence. Focusing on digital inclusion for improved health and wellbeing, you will find out:
- How to be a Digital Champion
- How to help people to improve their digital confidence
- How to motivate people to try new digital tools and resources
- How to help people overcome anxieties and negative attitudes towards digital
- Where people can get help to improve their digital skills
- More about online mental health self-management tools
- Where to signpost people to online mental health support
The session is taking place on Thursday 21 May from 1-2pm. Click here to find out more or to register.
100% Digital Leeds is delivering a number of Digital Champion training webinars tailored to meet the needs of different audiences. Look out for similar events aimed at those who support: people with learning difficulties and disabilities; older people; speakers of other languages.