4 December 2019 | 10:00-15:00 | Leeds City Museum
A drop-in event to celebrate everyday achievements of people with disabilities in Leeds, supporting projects and to discuss ongoing challenges.
UPDATE: The deadline for exhibitor applications has now passed. However it would be great if Forum Central members can help us promote this event widely and come along on the day – groups are welcome!
Join us throughout the day for:
- A variety of stalls showcasing collaborative projects and individuals’ achievements.
- A display of artwork.
- Short films shown throughout the day on the big screen.
- A comfy corner, with seating, complimentary hot drinks & cake.
- A creative feedback space. Your chance to have your say about what is good about living in Leeds as a person with disabilities, tell us about the challenges you face and what could be done better.
- Visual Guides and BSL interpreters will be available should you require assistance. The museum is also wheelchair friendly and has accessible facilities including a Changing Places toilet.
- You can book via Eventbrite or just turn up!
- Quiet Hour between 2 and 3pm.