Mentally Healthy Leeds groups are for anyone in the community that is feeling a bit isolated or anyone that is looking to make more positive social connections.
People from Burmantofts, Richmond Hill, Harehills, Gipton, Armley, Wortley and Farnley are welcome at the following groups:
- Leeds Men’s Canal and Land Crew 1pm to 3pm Tuesdays (Contact Joe Kemp [email protected] )
- Harehills Women’s Group At Compton Centre 11.30am to 1pm Tuesdays (Contact Bethan May [email protected])
- Men’s Out & About group 1pm to 4pm Meeting in City Centre each week Wednesday (Contact Joe Kemp [email protected] )
- Women’s Sewing Group 10.30am to 1pm Thursdays (Contact Stephanie Francis [email protected])
- ESOL Classes in Harehills 10.30am to 12pm Thursdays (Contact Bethan May [email protected])
To refer someone to this service, contact Joe , Beth or Steph using the details above. The poster for these groups can be download using this link.