Advonet would like to invite applications for two exciting new job opportunities
They are recruiting for a Universal Advocate to be based initially in the Community Advocacy team and a Universal Advocacy Manager to manage delivery of the Community Advocacy Service.
Anyone who would like to apply should use the Advonet Application Form, together with the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (CVs will not be accepted).
Please return completed application forms to email@example.com.
- Salary: £20,200 per annum, pro rata for part time working (pay review pending)
- Hours: 30 hours per week
- Closing date: Monday 28th January 2019 at 12 noon
- Interviews to be held on: Thursday 7th February 2019
- More info on this role: https://advonet.org.uk/universal-advocate-january-2019/
Universal Advocacy Manager
- Salary: £27,775 per annum, pro rata for part time working
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Closing date: Thursday 31st January 2019 at 12 noon
- Interviews to be held on: Friday 8th February 2019
- More info on this role: https://advonet.org.uk/universal-advocacy-manager-january-2019/