The Advonet Group is running a project on behalf of Leeds Safeguarding Adults Board to collect people’s stories of safeguarding in Leeds.
The project is called ‘Talk to Me, Hear My Voice: Hear My Safeguarding Story’ and they would like as many people as possible to share their experience of safeguarding in Leeds.
Safeguarding Adults involves helping people at risk of abuse, neglect or self-neglect to protect themselves.
Leeds Safeguarding Adults Board have asked The Advonet Group, an independent advocacy charity, to collect people’s stories of safeguarding in Leeds.
Advonet would like to hear peoples experience of safeguarding in Leeds. What was good and what could have been better? You will not be asked for and do not need to share personal details. The Safeguarding Adults Board will only use stories to improve people’s experience of safeguarding in the future.
The safeguarding feedback project is for:
- People in Leeds who have experience of being under safeguarding
- Parents, carers and partners of people with experience of safeguarding
- Professionals who have supported someone through the safeguarding process
There are lots of ways for people to feedback and share their story:
- Talk to us one to one, in person. We can support people to tell their story.
- Simple online survey at https://smartsurvey.co.uk/s/lfs2020
- There are other ways for you to give feedback, depending on how you communicate, contact us to discuss individual requirements.
Contact us if you have any questions or to find out more about being involved in the project:
- By email at [email protected]
- By phone on 0113 244 0606
The following documents have more information which you can download and share: