Age UK Leeds is a vibrant, forward-looking organisation. They are a leading, local, independent charity working to influence, shape and deliver responsive services, supporting the independence and wellbeing of older people in Leeds to positively improve their quality of life.
The successful candidate will be:
- An engaging and strategic leader with a track record of driving change, influencing stakeholders, delivering results and inspiring others
- A senior leader in the charity sector, public sector or commercial sector
- Passionate about ensuring that older people are placed at the heart of the charity
- Able to influence and develop partnerships with stakeholders in health & social care, third sector and commercial sector in Leeds, West Yorkshire and nationally
- Skilled at building on opportunities that offer potential for meeting the needs of older people, growing the charity and diversifying income streams
- Flexible and adaptable in the face of challenges
Details of the Role
Salary: circa £50,000
Closing date: Friday 14 December 2018.
To apply for this role and for more information, please visit the vacancies page on Age UK Leeds website:
For an initial discussion about this role, please contact Heather O’Donnell, current Chief Executive on 0753 886 8624.