Free, half day training for staff and volunteers working with older people in Leeds
Delivered by Forward Leeds – the alcohol and drug service for Leeds.
The course will;
- List up-to-date information about alcohol’s effects and risks in relation to older people
- Define alcohol units and recommended limits
- Discuss harm reduction techniques and how older people may be able to implement them into their lives.
- Understand use of simple brief interventions applying the FRAMES model.
Currently the following dates are available;
- 2 October – 1.30pm to 4.30pm at Technorth – Training Room 2 – LS7 3NB
- 21 November – 10:00am to 1:00pm at Technorth Training Room 3 – LS7 3NB
- 11 December – 10:00am to 1:00pm at Reginald Centre (LS7 3EX)
To book your space, please email email@example.com with your preferred date and contact details