BHA Leeds Skyline are looking for an experienced support worker to provide high-quality support for people living with or affected by HIV.
The post holder will be responsible for delivering and developing an annual programme of activities to improve self-management skills and improve mental health for service uses.
Details of the Role
Salary: Scale 6 point 19-22, £23,866-£25,463
Hours: 21 hours per week initially until March 2020
Based: Leeds Skyline, Leeds, LS1 5RD
Closing date: Wednesday 19 December 2018.
Interview: Tuesday 7 and 8 January 2019
The Role will involve
- Working co- productively with people living with or affected by HIV in Leeds
- Focussing on outcomes – building resilience and giving people the skills and tools, they need to self-manage
- Ensuring that services delivered are easy to access, understandable and easy to navigate
- Delivering high quality support and interventions, using insight to continuously improve how we work
- Advocacy and liaison with other providers across the city
Please download an application pack from the website www.thebha.org.uk/current-vacancies or call: 0161 874 2150
CVs will not be accepted. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.K.
For more information or an informal discussion about the post, please contact Robert Houlgate on 0113 2449767 or email Robert@thebha.org.uk