Carers Leeds will be running several 4-week workshops throughout 2020, which aim to help people caring for a family member or friend with dementia.
Find out more about:
- Understanding dementia
- Coping with unusual behaviours
- Legal and money matters
- Accessing support and services
- Saturday, February 8, 15, 22 & 29
- Friday, June 12, 19, 26 & July 3
- Friday, November 13, 20, 27 and December 4
All workshops run from 11:00am to 13:00pm at Carers Leeds, 6-8 The Headrow, LS1 6PT.
It would be most beneficial for participants to attend all 4 sessions.
Further dates to be confirmed in Garforth, Yeadon,
Horsforth and Morley.
For more information or to book a place please contact
Lisa McAvan, Dementia Carer Support Manager on
0113 380 4307 or email email@example.com
Download the poster here.