This bulletin is a system wide resource produced for community sector partners on a weekly basis and designed by our friends at Healthwatch. You can read the latest edition here.
In this edition:
- Our city may be reopening – but you still need to STAY SAFE.
- COVID-19 testing arrangements across Leeds.
- Where you need to wear a face covering from this weekend.
- New help for potential diabetes patients.
- Celebrate Leeds Pride remotely.
- Are you a telly addict missing out on your chance of a free licence?
- Remember your NHS is still here for you.