Inclusion North thinks it is really important to share as much information for people with a learning disability or autism, their families and carers about Coronavirus.
Inclusion North has some easy read information that is being updated as often as they can here: https://inclusionnorth.org/coronavirus-easy-read-information/
The version that is the most up to date is also here: http://bit.ly/Coronavirus16032020
It includes information about:
- What is Coronavirus?
- How do you get Coronavirus?
- What are the things to look out for if you feel ill?
- What to do if you think you have Coronavirus
- What to do if you feel ill with something else
- If you have a job and are worried about being paid if you have to self isolate or have the coronavirus
- The Government and their plan to stop Coronavirus spreading
- Having your own plan
- Where you can find more information