This bulletin is a system wide resource produced for community sector partners on a bi-weekly basis and designed by our friends at Healthwatch. You can read the latest edition here.
Please help us get these important messages out, by sharing them through your own communication channels. The messages have been written so that you are able to easily copy and paste them. The next edition will be Wednesday 14 October. In this edition:
- The latest COVID-19 restrictions in Leeds & how to protect yourself and others.
- Remember – your NHS is here for you.
- Extend your knowledge and skills with our latest training updates.
- Help cancer patients by going sober this October.
- Focus on young people’s mental wellbeing.
- All you need to know about fostering.
- Get your flu vaccine.
- Support to help you stub it out this October