A series of workshops looking at health inequalities and the COVID-19 vaccinations are taking place within the Local Care Partnerships (LCPs).
WHAT ARE THE WORKSHOPS ABOUT?
The online workshops will help LCPs develop a local plan for tackling barriers to vaccine uptake, with a particular focus on groups who experience the greatest health inequalities. The interactive
workshops will contain information, provided by colleagues in public health on topics including:
- The COVID-19 vaccines
- Having positive conversations about the vaccines
- Frequently asked questions and helpful answers
WHO ARE THE WORKSHOPS FOR?
The workshops are designed to bring people working in Local Health and Care systems together, for joint planning. We are particularly keen to ensure that Third Sector organisations with a presence in each LCP area are well represented.
WHEN ARE THE WORKSHOPS TAKING PLACE?
Four workshops have been scheduled at the following dates and times:
- HATCH (Chapeltown and Burmantofts, Harehills and Richmond Hill) – Tuesday 23 February, 3-5pm
- Woodsley and Holt Park – Wednesday 10 March, 11am-12.30pm
- East Leeds (Seacroft/York Road/Cross gates) – Wednesday 17 March, 1-3pm
- Central – Date to be confirmed
HOW CAN I JOIN THE WORKSHOPS?
If you would like to join one of the workshops or would like to know more, please contact the LCP development team on [email protected]. If you are already a member of one the
above LCPs, you will automatically receive an invitation.