Funding from Public Health Leeds and Mentally Healthy Leeds has enabled a range of online mental health awareness and suicide prevention training courses to be accessed free by anyone who meets the appropriate criteria. There are still a few remaining places left on the below courses.
Mental Health Awareness (half day)
- Monday 22 February 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Wednesday 24 February 9:30am – 12:30pm
This training is free to individuals working in Leeds supporting people at experiencing or at risk of poor mental health and meeting ONE or more of the below criteria
1. Frontline staff working in the 3rd sector
3. Small businesses
LivingWorks START (suicide prevention training)
- Tuesday 30 March 10am-12pm
- Wednesday 31 March 10am-12pm
This training is free for frontline staff and professionals working in Leeds.