Leeds Mindfulness Co-op is offering a range of free mindfulness support, including drop-in sessions suitable for all, and an eight week mindfulness course for people with a visual impairment.
Every Wednesday from 10:30-11:15am starting from 7 October via Zoom
- Learn how mindfulness can reduce stress and improve your wellbeing
- Try a body scan meditation and mindfulness of breathing meditation
- Explore thinking habits and learn to develop more kindness towards yourself
- After each session there will be the chance to ask any questions.
- Suitable for beginners
Eight week course
Leeds Hearing and Sight Loss Service and Leeds Mindfulness Co-op are running an eight week mindfulness course for visually impaired people in Leeds.
Starting Monday 21 September 10.30am -12.30pm via Zoom.
- Try some nourishing, gentle, kind meditations
- Meet others in a supportive group
- Develop your mindfulness based mental toolkit for living well when things are difficult or stressful
- Free access to audio guided meditations to help you develop a home practice
“This course came at a very difficult time in my life and what I have learnt has helped me cope better than I ever imagined I would be able to.”
To book email [email protected] or text/phone 07523 515266.