A series of online courses are being offered free to residents of West Yorkshire who are unemployed or working under 16 hours per week.
These courses take place online and cover several topics relevant to the health and care sector.
- Monday 09 May – Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism
- Wednesday 11 May – Level 2 Certificate in Understanding LGBT Inclusion in the Workplace
- Wednesday 11 May – Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties
- Saturday 14 May – Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Dementia
- Tuesday 24 May – Level 2hour Certificate in Certificate in Self harm and Suicide Awareness and Prevention
For more information, contact Donna Ham on 07877 092 832 or email [email protected].