Hamari Yaadain (our memories) is a Touchstone dementia café which meets every first Thursday of the month from 1pm to 3pm.
What is Hamari Yaadain?
- A safe space where you can get out and about to meet others, make friends and enjoy hot drinks and snacks
Who is it for?
What happens at the café?
- A cup of tea and cake
- Information and advice about memory issues in Hindi Urdu and Punjabi
- Discussions with other people who have the same experience
- Activities to get you thinking
Why should I go to the café?
- To meet people from similar cultures who face memory loss issues
- To learn about how to live well with memory loss
- To support other people with similar experiences
- So that you do not feel alone with memory loss
The café runs monthly at Touchstone Support Centre, Harehills Avenue LS8 4EX
Upcoming café dates:
7th April | 5th May | 2nd June | 7th July | 4th August | 1st September | 6th October | 3rd November | 1st December
For further information please contact Ripaljeet on 0113 219 2727