NHS Leeds Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) and Leeds City Council have been conducting a review of third sector led mental health support for adults in Leeds and want to hear from you.
The review has taken place with providers of the support services, and mental health service users to explore any enhancements that could be made to them. They now have a set of proposed changes across the six themes these services sit in.
You can have your say by completing one of their surveys.
Complete a survey for any topic you are interested in:
- Crisis and urgent care: https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/crisissupport2021/
- Employment support: https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/MHemployment2021/
- Refugee and asylum seeker: https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/MHRAS2021/
- Service User Involvement: https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/MHSUI2021/
- Specialist Community Support and Treatment: https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/MHSCS2021/
- Supported accommodation: https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/MHaccommodation2021/
There are a number of focus groups, one for each of the themes, running through July and you are invited to join in, hear more about the proposals and share your ideas. You can find out more and book onto these events by following this link: https://www.leedsccg.nhs.uk/get-involved/your-views/mental-health-community-based-2021/
If you have any questions, would like to speak to someone about this work, or you would like alternative formats of the survey (such as paper copies) then please email [email protected] or call 0113 843 5470.