Healthy Ageing – Physical Activity is a new, half day training course designed to support anyone working with older people with an interest in physical activity.
The free course will cover:
- How physical activity can be made easier and accessible
- Consistent messages and recommendations for physical activity
- Barriers to physical activity and the impact of ageing on levels of activity
- What is available in Leeds – activities, resources and services
- An introduction to frailty, falls and preventative work
The course will last for half a day and will be delivered at Technorth (Chapel Allerton)
Dates currently available include:
- Thursday 11 July 09.30 – 13.00
- Monday 23 September 09.30 – 13.00
- Wednesday 30 October 09.30 – 13.00
- Wednesday 20 November 12.30 – 16.00
To book your place now, please email email@example.com with your name, contact details, organisation/role and preferred date.