We officially launched #LeedsForAll yesterday! The four day celebration, which we have coordinated with the William Merritt Centre to mark International Day of Disabled People 2020 in Leeds, began with an introduction and welcome which you can catch up on here.
Until Friday 4 December, a series of accessible, inclusive performances, stories, exhibitions, discussions, information and activities will be available digitally, and we will be publishing lots of offline content too. It will be a space for celebration, reflection, connection, acceptance and challenge. Huge thanks goes to Leeds City Council Ward Councillors and the LCC Equality Hub who have kindly part funded the programme of events.
All events are free to attend, and a number of accessibility options are available. Now we need your help to spread the word!
The following materials are available to help you promote the event amongst the people you work with and your wider networks. Please help us to spread the word far and wide! We want to reach as many people as possible to help us celebrate this important occasion and support efforts to make a #LeedsForAll. You can download the materials using the following links:
- Programme: https://forumcentral.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/IDODP-PROGRAMME-v2.pdf
- Logo: https://forumcentral.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/IDODP-LOGO.png
- Banner: https://forumcentral.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/IDODP-BANNER.png
- Email signature: https://forumcentral.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/IDODP-EMAIL-SIGNATURE.png
- Social media image – smile cloud: https://forumcentral.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/IDODP-SMILE-CLOUD.png
- Social media image – word cloud: https://forumcentral.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/IDODP-WORD-CLOUD.png
- Intro video: To follow later this week
Useful links/social media
- Eventbrite – register for live events: idodp.eventbrite.co.uk
- Contact – for assistance with booking: [email protected] or 0113 242 1321
- Event webpage: https://www.wmdlc.org/idodp
- YouTube – all pre-recorded content will be available from 1 December onwards: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7p8TfCuepMeeUTd5yrdQ7nsroGpnYOh3
- Social media – William Merritt Centre: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wmdlc; Twitter: https://twitter.com/WMDLC
- Social media – Forum Central: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ForumCentralLeeds/; Twitter: https://twitter.com/MyForumCentral