Introduction to Nutritional Care for Older People
The course explores the values of improving nutritional care for older people and will include a range of tools that will support workers in taking a person centred approach.
The course will cover:
- Why nutrition and hydration is important
- The nutritional care standards
- Principles of good nutritional care taken from the Leeds Food Consensus
- Your role in providing good nutritional care
- When further support may be required and who can help
There are currently places available on the following dates:
This training is delivered by the Dietetics team at Leeds Community Healthcare.
The courses will run 09.30 – 14.30 and are free. Courses will take place at Enterprise House LS1 2LE
Places are limited – to reserve a place, please contact Rachel Brighton, Advanced Health Improvement Specialist (Older People), directly via email with your name, role/organisation and contact details: Rachel.Brighton2@leeds.gov.uk