Leeds Community Healthcare (LCH) has extended its offer for community organisations to join their staff training sessions for Microsoft Teams and AccuRX – the two main platforms LCH will be using for virtual consultations.
This provides organisations with the opportunity to develop skills and understanding of these platforms and the process so that they are in a better position to support their members to access virtual consultations. AccuRx is a communication tool used by those working in the health sector.
- Thursday 11/02/2021 AccuRX training from 9:00-10:00
- Thursday 25/02/2021 MS Teams Advanced from 9:00-10:00
- Thursday 04/03/2021 MS Teams Introduction from 9:00-10:00
- Thursday 11/03/2021 AccuRX training from 9:00-10:00
- Thursday 18/03/2021 MS Teams Advanced from 9:00-10:00
- Thursday 25/03/2021 AccuRX training from 9:00-10:00
- If booking on behalf of a group please complete the form for each individual.
- The training is free to attend.
- Once booked on to a session the person will receive a meeting invitation from LCH.
- Training will take place on MS Teams. Attendees don’t need the app – you can join via your browser.