Leeds Autism AIM have put together a three-page guide to mental health and counselling services for autistic adults in the Leeds area.
It includes information on:
- Help available if you’re in a crisis
- Mental health services working in Leeds
- Text and online-based services and support
- How to get funding for an autism-specific counsellor through your GP
- Autism-specific counselling services working in Leeds
Download a free copy
To download a PDF of the mental health services guide, please click on the link below:
Please note that this will be update regularly – visit the Leeds Autism Aim website to see if there’s an updated version.