Wellbeing and Youth Activity Funding Projects are Open ….
The Inner North West, Inner West and Outer West Community Committees are inviting groups and organisations to apply to their Wellbeing and Youth Activity funding, for projects starting after 1 April 2019.
To be eligible to apply for funding your group must:
- be a community or voluntary group, a commercial organisation operating on a non-profit basis or a Council department or statutory service;
- and, if applying for Youth Activity Funding, be registered with the Breeze Culture Network, (If you are not registered it is easy to do so. Go to www.breezeculturenetwork.org)
When applying for funding please bear in mind the following:
- One funding application per community committee will be considered for each group
- Projects must be delivered within the communities the committees serve. If you would like to look at a ward map, they can be found athttp://www.leeds.gov.uk/council/Pages/Ward-maps.aspx
- Supporting documentation, such as your constitution, policies and audited accounts, will also need to be submitted with the application. Please see section 23(a) of the application form for more details. Without these documents, the funding process could be delayed.
- Interim/end of project monitoring with exact evidence of expenditure must be submitted to the Communities Team before any funding can be released.
- Funding is paid in arrears, unless agreed otherwise with the Communities Team, prior to commencement of the project.
Applications must be received no later than Friday, 11 January 2019 at 5pm.
All applications submitted via email will receive an acknowledgement within 5 working days.
Application forms should be returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. as this will enable applications to be processed more speedily.
Alternatively, you can post your application to Communities Team, The Reginald Centre, 263 Chapeltown Road, Leeds LS7 3EX.