Nominations are now open for Leeds City Council’s Compassionate City Awards which will take place in December 2019.
Please consider nominating individuals, groups or organisations who always put others first and deserve to be recognised for their efforts in their local communities or wider city.
This year’s award categories are:
- Unsung Hero of the Year
- Jo Cox Award
- Cultural or Art Project of the Year
- Health and Wellbeing Award
- Community Organisation/Charity of the Year
- Community Project of the Year
- Environmental Project of the Year
- Diversity Project of the Year
- Sports Project of the Year
- Outstanding Achievement of the Year
Here is the link to the Compassionate Cities nomination form. It is now open so please send this around your networks and encourage people to nominate:
If you can’t access this link please telephone on 0113 378 5998 or 07891 270162.
If no-one answers please leave a message with your name and number and someone will ring you back.