Leeds Mental Wellbeing Service has made the following changes due to Coronavirus/Covid-19.
- All support is currently being delivered through telephone, online and IG compliant video-platforms.
- They are continuing to screen and assess new referrals
- They are continuing to offer telephone/ video or online therapy to those on treatment waiting lists as therapy slots become available
- All of their classes and workshops have stopped and alternative support is being offered instead.
- They continue to provide a wide range of online video courses that can be accessed immediately. The following courses can be accessed straight away without an assessment:
- Stress and anxiety
- Understanding self-esteem
- Panic attacks
- Managing stress in parenthood
- Postnatal depression
Please see their website for details of our online video courses: https://leeds.omnitherapy.org/
In addition, to support those who are feeling anxious or stressed about Coronavirus, there are lots of useful information and strategies for coping and looking after mental wellbeing at the Mindwell website https://www.mindwell-leeds.org.uk/home/information-on-coronavirus