Are you looking for a challenging and exciting new job role or a career change?
Take a look through the Leeds Mind job vacancies and see if there’s something for you.
Working for Leeds Mind is rewarding, as every day you are working to improve the mental health of the people in the local area through our large range of supportive services.
Details of the Role
Grade: Scale 4 – point 18 (fixed scale point)
Salary: £18,070, pro rata actual salary £9,435
Contract: Fixed term contract until 31/03/19, continuation subject to funding
Location: Clarence House, 11 Clarence Road, Leeds LS18 4LB
Closing Date: 9am Monday 17 December 2018
Interviews: Friday 21 December 2018
Please see the link below to download all posts
- Application Form – April 2018
- Guidance on completing your application
- Job Descriptions
- Information Sheet
To make an application
- CVs will not be accepted
- Please email your completed application form in word format (as an attachment) to email@example.com
- Applications sent in any other format or via any other route/email address will not be accepted
- You will receive an automated response from this email address which is the ‘receipt of your application’
- We will contact candidates for interview by email within a week of the closing date
- Please note it is not possible for us to give feedback to non- shortlisted applicants