The Leeds SEND Youth Forum is a virtual network of young people aged 11 to 25 years old with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) who live in Leeds or attend school in Leeds
Do you know a young person aged 11-25 with additional needs?
Do they want to help make Leeds an even better city for young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)?
What is in it for young people?
Being part of the SEND Youth Forum will enable them to:
- meet new people and make new friends
- learn new skills
- learn about SEND services in Leeds
- include it on their CV and future job application forms
- contribute to improving SEND services for young people in Leeds
- share their ideas and experiences with decision makers
- receive gift vouchers as a thank you!
Please share the Leeds SEND Youth Forum sign up form with young people you think would be interested in joining.
Once young people have signed up they will receive a welcome letter from Kayleigh Thurlow (the SEND Voice & Influence Coordinator) and then, they will start to receive information about new opportunities to have their say.