Job Title: Senior Support Worker
Salary: £18,339.19 per annum
- Enhanced payments for Bank Holidays, Sleepover Duties paid at £50 per night
Length of Contract: Permanent
Location: North Leeds
Closing Date: 05 December 2019
- Free DBS
- Group Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Jewish High Holy days = additional paid annual leave
- Option to join healthcare scheme
LJWB are looking for passionate and dedicated Senior Support Workers who want to help make a difference to people’s lives.
As a Senior Support Worker you will be responsible for leading a team of support workers and providing high standards of care to our service users.
You will be supporting people with Learning Disability, Autism, Physical Disabilities and some residents who may have challenging behaviour.
- You will be required to work 5/7; you will also be required to undertake sleep in duties, for which an additional allowance is paid.
- You will need excellent communication skills, be willing to be flexible and attend training.
- Minimum NVQ 3 (or working towards) or equivalent in social care/studies or similar.
- Valid driving license for the UK.
- Substantive experience of learning disability support/care work
CV’s are accepted however you also must complete an application form and request a job specification so you can evidence the essential criteria for the role.
For further information and an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not hear from LJWB within 3 weeks of your application, it can be assumed that unfortunately, your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.
LJWB is committed to making any necessary reasonable adjustments to the job role and the working environment so that disabled people have access to job opportunities or current employees can continue to work should they develop a disabling condition.
All job applications are retained for 3 months and your data is used for recruitment purposes only. Please inform LJWB if you would like your application destroyed before this time by contacting by Email: email@example.com.
LJWB will never share your data and will ensure it is kept safe and secure.
The LJWB offices are disability friendly. LJWB are an equal opportunities employer.