About the role
Salary: £26,106 (based on 35 hrs FTE) Actual Salary: £13,426
Hours: 18 per week
Contract: 12 months initially
The Co-ordinator will have a senior role in facilitating and managing the out of hour’s Drop-in provision at The Market Place, including taking a lead on Safeguarding.
The post will also require some front line work within the Youth Work services.
We are looking for someone who is available to work Saturday, Sunday, and Monday this includes some early evenings.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting young people.
- A relevant and recognised qualification such as Youth Work, Social Work or Counselling.
- Experience working with mental health and managing Safeguarding.
- Some experience of supervising staff and/or volunteers
- (This post is subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.)
For an Application Pack
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous applicants need not apply
Closing Date: Tuesday 6 August at 5:00pm
Interview date: Wednesday 14 August 2019
For more information about The Market Place visit www.themarketplaceleeds.org.uk