Forum Central is pleased to welcome Royal British Legion (Yorkshire) as new members. They have joined PSI-Volition the partner organisation in Forum Central with a focus on mental health and physical and sensory impairment.
The Royal British Legion provides a range of support for veterans, serving personnel and their families. This support includes:
- Financial support including:
- Help purchasing household goods
- Paying rent and bond on private rented properties
- Funding for mobility equipment such as EPVs, stair lifts etc.
- Help with funeral costs
- Support accessing statutory and voluntary services
- Signposting to other agencies
- Advice and guidance on debts, benefits, housing, employment
- …and much more
To make a referral
Call contact centre on 0808 802 8080
Visit the Pop-In centre in Leeds at 73 – 75 Albion Street, Leeds LS1 5AA or one of the drop-in locations (see details on the website)
Through the website at www.britishlegion.org.uk