The last Mental Health Information and Strategy Session of 2019 was held on 12 December at The Old Fire Station.
It was a lively and informative session made up of presentations from speakers, updates from some of the member organisations in attendance who were given the opportunity to talk about their priorities for 2020 and what had been the highlights of 2019, and the latest strategic mental health news and updates.
The guest speakers were:
- Nicola Galler, MindWell – MindWell: celebrating the first 3 years
- Jennifer Woodcock and Anthony Gibson, The Space – A verbal presentation about the services provided by The Space
- Sam Caldwell, Leeds Community Foundation – Leeds Men’s Suicide Prevention Grants Programme
Forum Central 2020 Stop, Start and Continue Reflection
During the break, Forum Central Members were invited to write their comments, ideas and thoughts onto three feedback areas to help us shape the future of these meetings and also how we can support members better through Forum Central.
Notes and presentations
There are extensive notes from the session that include:
- Guest speakers reports
- Members’ news, updates and networking
- Forum Central 2020 Stop, Start and Continue Reflection
- Latest Strategic news and updates
- Dates for your diaries
These notes, as well as the presentations from Nicola Gallear and Sam Caldwood can be found on the Mental Health page of the Forum Central website under the heading Mental Health – Strategic Information