Mentally Healthy Leeds are continuing to deliver a range of outdoor and online groups via Zoom for people that are isolated and/or struggling with their mental health.
Groups are in Inner East Leeds and West Leeds, working mainly with men and young women, and all groups and sessions are free!
View the poster below for details, or download the pdf
New for this month:
- At The Table (Monday 1-2pm)
- Time For You (Friday 2-3pm)
- Armley Men of Thrones (Thursday 2-3pm)
- Men’s Out & About Group (Wednesday 1-4pm)
- Wortley Band of Brothers (Monday 3-4pm)
- Do Something Different (Tuesday 13th October 6:30-7:30pm)
As well as This is Me.
If you, or anyone you know would be interested in taking part, you can email [email protected] or call 0113 248 4880.