The North East NHS Leadership academy invite our Third Sector colleagues across Leeds to join this free leadership programme.
It will suit you if:
- You want to meet the new challenge of making personalised care a reality in the NHS as set out in the Long Term Plan
- You want to ensure that services are planned and delivered based on ‘what matters’ to people
- You want to develop expertise in partnership working across boundaries and co-production with people and communities
- You want to do more to build community capacity.
The programme is co-delivered by national experts, many of whom have lived experience and a long history of leading change.
It consists of three online regional workshops in 2021/22:
- Monday 4th October – Day 1
- Tuesday 2nd November – Day 2
- Monday 31st January – Day 3
- Plus additional webinars, dates TBC.
The programme will include:
- The components of Personalised Care and what it means in your local context
- Building skills in relating and storytelling to help you make your case for change
- Collaborative leadership, host leadership and leading in complex systems
- Your collective leadership strengths and how to bring others on board
- Making co-production happen – with people on a 1-2-1 basis and with local communities
- Helping you develop your local plan for change.
How to apply
Please email the Leadership Development Team at [email protected]