Leeds Mind have been awarded funding to research and evaluate the current peer support activity across the West Yorkshire and Harrogate Integrated Care System.
The project aims to:
- pull together national examples of best practice in peer support
- identify and map the current peer support activity across the partnership
- engage senior peer support champions across the partnership
- establish a network of stakeholders
- produce a final report with recommendations
- develop a collective vision for peer support across the partnership
If you are currently involved in delivering peer support in West Yorkshire and/or Harrogate we would like to capture details about the work you are doing.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.