Update on furlough and coronavirus employment resources available from Thrive Law
Thrive have written a number of blogs with information about the furlough scheme to help employers and employees to know what it means and how to access it.
If you’re stuggling to understand what furlough means for your organisation, you can read some of their blog posts on the subject:
- Furlough is Back: one simple summary
- Furlough agreements and what needs to be in them
- Furlough Notice and What’s Changed: examining the potential new rules on notice and furlough and some of the challenges for employers and employees moving forward
The following are blogs from Lockdown 1.0, many remain as relevant today as they were when they were originally posted:
- Our OG furlough blog – The F Word
- Furlough and annual leave
- Pregnancy, Maternity, and Furlough
- Unfurloughing Employees
- Calculating notice pay for employees on furlough
- Commission under furlough
- Maternity Discrimination and Flexible Furlough
- How to avoid accidental furlough fraud
- Furlough: What difference has it made?
- Face Coverings in the Workplace: What are the Rules?
- Life in Lockdown: The Impact of Grief and Employees’ Rights
- Life in Lockdown: NHS Staff and Possible PTSD After COVID-19
- Life in Lockdown: The Distressing Rise in Domestic Abuse and How Employers Can Help
- Coronavirus FAQs
- Disability and Shielding
- The Impact of Coronavirus on Employment – The Home Working Revolution
- Coronavirus is contagious, but panic is too
- The effect of lockdown on diversity in the workplace
If you need any assistance on interpreting furlough, you can get in touch with their free coronavirus helpline – [email protected]
They also have a new live chat function on the website for people to get in touch about none coronavirus related services.