This bulletin is a system wide resource produced jointly by Healthwatch, local NHS, council partners to provide an overview of the key messages local people need to know and contributed to by Forum Central.
Read the latest bulletin. This edition covers:
- Staying safe this summer
- Hop on board the vaccination minibus
- Self-isolation support
- Feeling unwell? How to choose the best service for you
- We’re asking women about what we can do to help them stay safe in public places. Share your views.
- Find out if you qualify for free solar panels and insulation – you could save £1000s
- Housing Made for Everyone
- Child Safety Week (7-13 June)
- Little London Walk and Talk group
- Planned care citizens’ panel
- Age Friendly Ambassadors
- LGBT+ health training
- Asset Based Community Development training
- News from the Public Health Resource Centre