This bulletin is a system wide resource produced for community sector partners on a bi-weekly basis and designed by our friends at Healthwatch. You can read the latest edition here.
Please help us get these important messages out, by sharing them through your own communication channels. The messages have been written so that you are able to easily copy and paste them. The next edition will be Wednesday 25 November.
In this edition:
- What does the new ‘lockdown’ mean and what are you still able to do
- Support for people experiencing mental distress
- Accessing and protecting your NHS.
- COVID-19 Testing support for children
- The latest advice for clinically extremely vulnerable
- World Diabetes Day
- Drink Coach – Alcohol awareness Week