This bulletin is a system wide resource produced jointly by Healthwatch, local NHS, council partners to provide an overview of the key messages local people need to know and contributed to by Forum Central. You can read the latest edition here, which provides information on the national lockdown and ongoing vaccination programme.
Please help us get these important messages out, by sharing them through your own communication channels. The messages have been written so that you are able to easily copy and paste them.
This edition covers:
- National Lockdown
- COVID-19 vaccine update
- West Yorkshire Grief & Loss Service
- Keeping active at home
- Beware of latest COVID-19 scam
- Data boost for home learning
- British Medical Journal attitude survey
- City-wide debt support
- Peer support group for young black males
- Your NHS is here for you
- Training & development