This bulletin is a system wide resource produced for community sector partners on a bi-weekly basis and designed by our friends at Healthwatch. You can read the latest edition here.
Please help us get these important messages out, by sharing them through your own communication channels. The messages have been written so that you are able to easily copy and paste them. The next edition will be Wednesday 28 October.
In this edition:
- The latest COVID-19 restrictions in Leeds & how to protect yourself and others.
- Financial aid if you’re self-isolating.
- Supporting independence at home.
- Stay safe this winter: Get your flu vaccine.
- Help cancer patients by going sober this October.
- Stub it out this October.
- It Starts With Me – a new campaign encouraging people from Black African communities to talk about PrEP.