This bulletin, created jointly by local NHS and Council partners, aims to provide an overview of the key messages that we need to get out to local people.
It has been developed in response to the Covid-19 pandemic, and in light of an increase in misinformation being shared across traditional and digital channels. It aims to provide in one place the most up-to-date national and local information that local people can trust.
It has been published in a new format for the first time, which has been developed in light of feedback from a recent survey. As well as the new layout, distribution will change from weekly on a Friday to fortnightly on a Wednesday. The next edition will be Wednesday 16 September.
In this edition, which you can read online here:
- Planning for a safe return to school.
- New community testing facility.
- New social distancing resources.
- World Suicide Prevention Day 10 September.
- Mental health webinar.
- Debunking COVID-19 myths.
- Play safely in your local neighbourhood.
- Updated COVID-19 guidance.
- Remember, your NHS is here for you.