This bulletin is a system wide resource produced jointly by Healthwatch, local NHS, council partners to provide an overview of the key messages local people need to know and contributed to by Forum Central.
You can read the latest edition here, which provides updates about the national lockdown, the vaccine programme and much much more.
Please help us get these important messages out, by sharing them through your own communication channels. The messages have been written so that you are able to easily copy and paste them.
This edition covers:
- National Lockdown.
- COVID-19 vaccine update.
- Shielding update.
- A year like no other.
- South Asian COVID-19 resources.
- Shaping the city centre COVID-19 recovery.
- New contact tracing service.
- Creative activities for people living with dementia.
- UK disability survey.
- Mental health and smoking.
- Access to trusted services.
- Training & development.