This bulletin is a system wide resource produced jointly by Healthwatch, local NHS and council partners to provide an overview of the key messages local people need to know. You can read the latest edition No. 28 here.
Please help us get these important messages out, by sharing them through your own communication channels. The messages have been written so that you are able to easily copy and paste them.
In this edition:
- Moving out of lockdown and into tier three
- Take care of each other this winter – a new city campaign
- Christmas bubbles
- New Leeds COVID-19 Connect and Support Service
- National Grief Awareness Week
- Would you get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Support your NHS
- Flu Vaccine