This bulletin is a system wide resource produced jointly by Healthwatch, local NHS and council partners to provide an overview of the key messages local people need to know. You can read the latest edition here, which provides information on the new national lockdown.
Please help us get these important messages out, by sharing them through your own communication channels. The messages have been written so that you are able to easily copy and paste them.
This edition covers:
- Return to National Lockdown
- COVID-19 vaccine update
- Care home visiting
- Provision of sexual health services
- One You Leeds healthy living service
- Help shape future service provision in Leeds
- Improve your health with Vitamin D
- Stay safe this winter