Vacancy: Business Development Director
Salary: NJC Scale Points 41 – 46, starting at £44,863 – £49,864 pa
Hours: 37 hours per week
Length of contract: Permanent
Closing Date: Monday 2 November 2020
Interview Date: Thursday 12 November 2020
Touchstone is seeking an experienced and motivated Business Development Director, to join its Senior Management Team. You will be required to provide strategic and ethical leadership for business development across Touchstone, to ensure long term sustainability of the organisation and our work in the region’s most deprived communities. You will have:-
- Leadership, strategic and operational management experience.
- Excellent negotiating, analytical and organisational skills.
- Experience of working with and reporting at Board level.
- Excellent business development and bid writing skills including financial modelling.
- Outstanding relationship building ability and an understanding of the power of partnerships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Please download the application pack from the website: https://touchstonesupport.org.uk/employment-at-touchstone/