Exciting Role at Touchstone
Touchstone is now seeking an experienced and motivated Finance Director, to join its Senior Management Team.
You will be required to provide strategic leadership for finance across Touchstone, to ensure long term stability and maintenance of the highest standards of probity.
You will also be responsible for leading on health and safety and IT. The successful applicant will be a confident leader, who will deputise in the absence of the Chief Executive and be the designated company secretary.
The incumbent must have
- Leadership, strategic and operational management experience.
- Excellent negotiating, analytical and organisational skills.
- Experience of working with and reporting at Board level.
- Excellent financial skills including preparing budgets and management accounts.
- Thorough understanding of risk management and able to develop appropriate strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a relevant finance qualification, recognised by a professional accountancy body
Closing Date: 12 noon 28 December 2018.
Interview Date: 9 January 2019.
Please click to download the application pack.
Applications should be returned to:
2-4 Middleton Crescent
or via email at email@example.com