“Using the Care Act to get the right support” is a new short film made by the Family Carer Support Service (FCSS).
in the film are:
- Has the Care Act really changed anything?
- How do you use the Care Act to challenge decisions?
- How do carers benefit the most from the new Care Act?
- the Care Act and rights to Independent Advocacy.
- the Care Act,
- Personal Budgets and Direct Payments.
You can view the film at this link: https://our.choiceforum.org/t/how-to-use-the-care-act-to-get-the-right-support/4299