West Yorkshire and Harrogate Health and Care Partnership invite you to attend one day workshop on Personalised Care.
The aim of the event is to engage everyone in shaping how to build Personalised Care across West Yorkshire and Harrogate together, whilst updating you what is happening around the area to further improve Personalised Care with and for people.
This event will bring together senior leaders in Health and Social Care including:
- Policy managers.
- Care providers.
- Public health consultants.
- Adult and children social care colleagues.
- Unpaid carers.
- Community representative organisations.
- Healthwatch and other colleagues.
If you can’t attend, please feel free to send a deputy.
Details of the events is as follows:
Date: Monday, 25 February 2019.
Time: 9:30 am – 4pm.
Place: Cloth Hall Court, Quebec Street, Leeds, LS1 2HA.
Joe Webster, Chief Executive for Wakefield Clinical Commissioning Group and West Yorkshire and Harrogate Health and Care partnership CEO lead for personalised care will host the event with guest speakers including:
- Rob Webster, West Yorkshire and Harrogate Health and Care partnership, CEO lead – TIME TBC.
- James Sanderson, Director of Personalised Care, NHS England.
- Pritti Metha, Head of Personalised Care, NHS England.
What to Expect
- Hear from NHS England Personalised Care Director – James Sanderson about why personalised care matters.
- Attend workshops with a focus on social prescribing: health coaching, personalised care and support planning, patient activation measure, community asset based approaches and shared decision making.
- Learn, share and contribute to sharing the future for personalised care across West Yorkshire and Harrogate.
Please confirm your attendance by Friday, 11 January by completing the attached form and emailing it to Joanne.firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0192 431 5795. Please let them know if you have any access or dietary requirements.